Saturday, August 9

INCAHOOTS

Finally I made it to incahoots on Wednesday night. I am never being DD again when I go there.
The night started out at the Blue Parrott in OB for $10 pitchers of
margaritas, which frankly tasted like water. I tried an Aloha burrito.
It included pineapples and ham. I must admit it turned out quite yummy.
After we headed to Incahoots for $2 you call it and line dancing of
course. The night was filled with shots of Bushnell and failed
attempts of learning line dancing. But atleast I tried. Overall it was
fun until we tried to leave.
Enrique went outside to take a breather and wasn't allowed back in.
Mark decided to disappear and take a cab home. All throughout this my car keys were lost.
The next day, I spent all day with Diego getting AAA to open my car, tow my car to Diego's, and get a new key made. When I tried to pay for my key my card got declined, so I had to call my mom to pay for it. Talk about a day.
All in all I learned to super glue my car keys to my hand and that I can't be DD because all that could go wrong happened.

No comments: