Tuesday, August 5

MOVING


Surprise, Surprise! So this past weekend I went to Las Vegas, which will be covered in another post when I have enough time. While I was in Vegas Stephen was moving into the apartment. He left with quite a present to come home to. It all didn't really sink in until today after catching up on the sleep I was deprived of in Las Vegas.

We both learned that moving is a pain. My brother has always mentioned it to me, but of course I never listened to him. But I must now admit, Austin you were right. Our apartment has become a war zone. You walk into the apartment and that's basically it. There's a small pathway leading to the rooms and that's it. 

I left my keys right next to what used to be our front door on the tv stand, and Monday morning it took me 15 minutes to climb across our living room, as pictured to the left, and reach my keys. I really thought I was going to die. 
Slowly thing's will be put away. However at this moment, 2 people moving 3 peoples worth of crap is going to take quite awhile with both of us busy with work and school. It's going to be quite the adventure. I will keep you all updated on the status of the apartment. Following are more pictures of the apartment. 

My old room

The Kitchen



My New Room


Update about Vegas tonight..

No comments: