Thursday, October 30

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!

Last Saturday was my dad's birthday and in celebration of him turning
51 we took a trip up to the solvang area for some wine tasting. :) I
have had wine before but never really tasted enough to know about wine
at all. we went to a couple of different winerys and each one got
better and better. I've forgotten the name of the wine I enjoyed the
most but I have learned that I'm a red wine lover :)
After a long day of wine tasting, we headed to firestone brewery for
some beer sampling. curious of the type of beer this brewery had I got
the sampler of their four most popular beers. I liked their double
barrel beer and of course hated their ipa!!
Even time I see my family especially my brother I have noticed that we
are very similar. we have very similar tastes in wine and beer. all in
all, it was a great family spent weekend. :)

No comments: