Wednesday, July 23

IT'S THAT TIME

After a week and a half of drinking practically everyday it was
definitely time to go back to my normal gym routine. However with a
test this morning at 8 my trip to the gym illprepared.

First of all I forgot my own water bottle. I hate having to walk back
and forth between my workout to get water. It's such a hassle. Plus
I'm not a big fan of the taste of the water at the gym.

Secondly I forgot to put the running podcast on here, which I have
become a big fan of lately because it really does make you run faster.
I've been wanting to try it on a run outdoors. Anyways, due to the
lack of music my motivation was low and my run on the damn treadmill
was cut short.

So all in all, I was quite dissapointed in my workout attempt. Better
luck tomorrow. With all the drinking being done tonight and this
weekend for stephen's birthday and next weekend in vegas. Eek.

No comments: