Sunday, July 27

SUNDAY NIGHT AT BORDERS

After finding out the name of the book Matt's mom read I immediately looked to see if it was available at my school library. It was checked out til the 8th and there was already one hold on it, so for the past few days I've been contemplating just buying the book. Finally today at work I decided to buy it when I got off work.

I get to borders and to my surprise there's a bunch of people there on a Sunday night at 8:30 I assume it's got something to do with comicon people. As I approach the crowd I notice they are all wearing harry potter clothing and a guy surrounded by the crowd. I take a picture assuming it's some famous guy. I notice a few sporting mugglenet.com stickers. And I look it up finding out it's people from Mugglecast and Pottercast which I believe are podcasts.

Guy from Muggle.net


Anyways I go on walking around the store and I get lost and entrances by the many book covers I pass. Yes, I judge a book by it's cover. I don't read enough to know what style of book I like. Eventually I remember that I already had a book in mind and find the last copy of The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I'll probably start it tomorrow but I can't lie I'm super excited to start and finish the book.

No comments: