Friday, July 18

SUMMER SCHOOL SESSION 2

Summer is half way gone and I'm still taking classes. the class this session is only at 8 am though I must admit it's harder to make it to class and actually to tend to the homework because school isn't taking as much time in my day as it did first session. However I'm managing my time very well so far. Still no time for the beach though with work right after class...it looks like I'll be spending this summer not tan at all. But its all going to be worth it as seeing this will be my last year at San Diego State University. And then i have a whole year to explore and study for the GRE and apply to grad schools. I'm really scared, but at the same time really excited to see what is in store for me. Although I do miss Matt in my life, at the same time I do realize that I have a whole life ahead of me. I did the best I could do to make him happy. I honestly have no regrets about it because I was all about it, but it just didn't work out. Anyways, I promise a more interesting post next. I just wanted to see if I could add text to this thing while on my phone.

No comments: